I finally launched another version of Artdojo.com the other day. It is a website to learn art through self challenges. There is not much there at the moment but I made a video to go along with the first challenge I created for artdojo. The video is a primer for someone wanting to learn how to draw:
A cartoon for the in-laws. Lots of inside jokes in here:
- All Gene watches is fishing and hunting shows.
- One of his favorite shirts is a stick figure that is tooting and holding a sign that says “Free Gas”.
- The clock is set to 2:45 when Bug comes home from work at Aramark. It’s a tough manual labor type of job and then she has to cook for Gene who is retired.
- The catchphrase for Aramark is “Living the Dream”. That is the corniest catchphrase for a company ever.
- Milo the cat always greets her at the door.
Here is a video of the making of this (had to reupload the video because I originally had copyrighted music. Can’t use Kid Cudi for background music. So sad.):